MY ANECDOTE CORNER:
I’m not paid influencer but you can trust my unbiased and constructive product feedback as I sometimes do in my blogs or Social Media like Instagram. Some small businesses do acknowledge reviews online, but others recognise those blue-tick paid Influencers most than their real customers who may regularly buy their products with or without review. Recently, some whistleblower leaks paid influencers in the USA alone were found out as paid/fake to drive traffic on their website shops, leaving distasteful buyers whoever giving forceful reviews online and not organically-driven.
Social Media has an advantage, but it could be a shocking downside to most Influencers out there if the third-party platforms shut down in certain countries or if your government banned the apps. What if this third party shut down or banned Australian users after being threatened by Google and Facebook due to Australia laws passed wanting for paid content to search on their turf sites. King and queen content is on tech wars right now not only with this plandemic 2020. These mundane aspects prompt me to review some product that is worth sharing in my site as free content when I can and word-of-mouth marketing.
MY REVIEW: GLITTER FRIENDS MADE WITH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS HAIR CONDITIONER 500ML
(not in order)
- My Hair Conditioner from GlitterFriends arrived the next day after my hubby surprisingly ordered via my bookmark straight away when I told him my hairs are wiry after that JC Shampoo Bar I washed on my hairs! Sometimes when we order stuff we need on eBay from Melbourne, it may even take two weeks to arrive (express or not express).
- It’s fast free delivery!
- It’s wrapped in a lovely packaging like a surprise birthday present! Women are more into feminine details; which we love 🙂
- It pays off when you’re connected with some small business online and engaging now and then; you will likely remember what kind of organic products they sell online when we need it. GlitterFriends is my real GF on Instagram.
- Bought the product but I was unaware it garnered an organic beauty award in Australia; which is a plus to me. Well done for small businesses to do that against competitors online with a lot more organic products are born regularly. It doesn’t matter too as long as the product works well without the harsh ingredients we’re trying to avoid in this toxic planet.
- It’s MADE IN AUSTRALIA TOXIC-FREE with Certified Organic Source. Please check their organic ingredients listed from their site.
- I did have to shower in no time to test it; remarkably, my hairs absorbed instant positive smooth result after three pumps on my long hairs after my shampoo bar resulting in wiry hairs.
- It says, “only pump small amount” but I guess it depends on what shampoo we’re talking about now…before conditioning…haha…
- Its pump working perfectly. I mentioned this because sometimes, they play up even if they’re new.
- It says, “avoid contact with eyes” but I find it gentle with my eyes.
- Not only that, but GF also throws in a Mattress/Linen Protectant Spray sample I didn’t expect. It’s worth trying!
- I highly recommend it to try it on yourself since it’s toxic-free! Unfortunately, GF doesn’t have a referral link in place but at least I get 10% discount on my next purchase when/if I use my code after my first purchase. You may catch her discount sale when you’re ready or whatever you need from GF shop. Or you get 10% off when you sign in.
- Too soon to give a full result of my hair changes but I will update my page when it needs to be.
- Online shop transaction is userfriendly.