NOTE: new update – be a cat – pls pick up the pieces where they’re littered.
Ok, let’s make this review simple (no jargons) & not too technical neither alone understanding what is crypto!
LIT APP is more than where all your pet cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs or others belong. It’s the newest “Social Mining” based on cryptocurrency reward. If you have been on Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat for years now without getting a reward for your time by liking all your friends and followers posts – LIT app taking it to the next level. If you are not in it, nothing is stopping you, is there?
If you have used Snapchat before Instagram Stories evolve to compete with each other – then Lit App is no different with Snapchat except you are “social mining”. It meant you’re getting a reward with Mithril tokens to socialise every second literally – but wait, every second is possible but not to the point of abusing it! You’ll kick out your followers in a spur of a second!
WHAT IS LIT?
It’s a social media app available for both Android and iOS. You are rewarded by liking or giving heart to each post (photo or video) of your friends or followers before it will disappear in 24 hours like Snapchat, but you get rewards for your hard work through blockchain-based. ♥♥♥
WHAT IS MITHRIL?
A decentralized social media platform that rewards all content creators.
What is MITH or Mithril according to them?
MITH is an ERC-20 social media token on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is an integrated directly into new and existing social media networks to reward users and their operator for their contributions to the network. MITH will leverage blockchain technology to ensure that transactions are secure and safe for all participants. This technology revolves around decentralized data storage that can record transactions between parties in an efficient, trustless, and immutable manner.
WHAT IS SOCIAL MINING ACCORDING TO MITHRIL?
Social mining is a brand new concept that rewards all content creators. By simply sharing your stories here, you can earn rewards based on your content and social influence.
TIPS OR NUGGETS HOW YOU USE LIT APP SINCE DAY 1 or 2:
NOTE: Changes updated over time by Lit App as you read through the tips and become a Lit history in some ways.
- If you are a newbie on Lit App, do not post above 30 to 100 photos & videos because it will crash your followers’ smartphones! It’s the app that is buggy by the time I post this review using Lit. When the app was newly launched just before their first update within few days only, it had no problems of crashing, and it was surprisingly swift to upload and liking all the users with or without videos to more than 100 posts!
- The story (your photos or videos) will automatically disappear from the platform within 24 hours, and you will get your reward if you have done your social mining!
- Lit App offers a private chatroom where you can exchange messages like Instagram, etc.
- Some newbies or Early Adopters do post more than 30 to 100 photos and some videos, but it depends on you to control your game.
- Liking each other with your followers who are interactive is a great way to grow your Mithril coin.
- There will be followers that only liked to be like but would not like your stuff, so it’s up to you if you unfollow them.
- Nude photos are not encouraged randomly posting from your PC! I always unfollow them. Talking about nude photos, Mithril now partnered with Arsenic who will undoubtedly feature those kinds of models, artists, celebrities. They may be there to attract Lit users like those current featured since it launched. It does not mean if they featured them that they like your photos back.
- If you want to post quotes or your rants – make it shorter to be read. Too long is a waste of your time posting it UNLESS you screenshot it.
- Some users make sure, they leave a message that they like all your posts so you can love all their posts too. This is a good tip to consider, but this is what I did to one who followed me but never likes me back, so I unfollow.
- Follow the balance ratio between Friends and Followers, if it’s unbalanced, you won’t get much likes or hearts!
- For IOS need a tutorial for Lit – click here LIT iOS ( I don’t use IOs anymore).
- Based on algorithm users, Lit will be based on user fans what they will feature in their app. Be aware, since the Lit app launched, the featured people there don’t have more friends on their profile, and they do not follow back, so this is up to you to work out your game.
- You can log in to your laptop or desktop, but you cannot upload photos there or watch others profile than yours. You can log in using your phone number or your Facebook account only, both on your phone or your PC. I don’t know if they have planned for the future or just like Instagram style only viewed on PC.
- I don’t think; it’s a good idea to exploit other people’s faces in public areas as you post them regularly on Lit without them knowing? I saw one doing this every day from public places & filling up her stories a lot. Also, don’t exploit too much of your kids’ photos unless they are model then it’s understandable.
- Don’t be confused by the Mithril coins written by Tolkien in the Lord of the Rings mined by the dwarves at the Misty Mountains!
- Time is gold! Remember not to put all your eggs in one basket especially into the crypto world. Be always on guard for scammers, in general.
- What do you think the most pets posted on LIT? Dogs or Cats? Most of the first users knew the answer. So keep on liking!
- In any social media networks, if you follow celebrities, you will not get likes from them – so it’s a bit confusing by Lit? I guess, in a business POV, it works for their advertising, which is not a bad thing at all IF balance.
- The key, for now, sticks with your followers & friends who interact with your posts actively and reciprocate.
- Posting too many selfish selfies of yours is not a good idea, make your posts a bit more fun.
- If you are in Taiwan, Mithril advertises their ICO in their city social events over there, you can check them on their Twitter channel. You will be lucky to get a freebie souvenirs as they are expanding their territory.
- Finally! Lit Hint: “Long press on a message to copy.” This is handy when you need to translate something. I have tried to translate those Taiwanese hesitantly inbox me with their messages, but I was not able to copy to translate it over – now available dated May 5th, 2018 not in MayThe4thBeWithYou 🙂
- LIT UPDATE May 5th, 2018: “Swipe left and right to see different filters for your photos”. Unfortunately, this creates a havoc on the uploading process that the auto-rotation in the Lit system cannot be rotated back if you choose to use your phone’s camera than Lit. It’s a bit annoying. Hope this will be fixed.
- In the Lit App, you may have other messages not getting through your main page, so click “message request” if you wanted to allow and reply to their message to you.
- I guess what do I know with all the bugs, some could not be a bug but intentionally there to slow the mining system 🙂
- Slow but substantial pace following and like-reciprocating posts pay off better than following too fast. You’ll end up getting a lot of interactive likes from those that do not follow back and like back.
- Another IMPORTANT UPDATE: LIT APP added a “24 posts maximum in 24 hrs” – Brilliant, at last! posted on Mithril Medium post-May 7th 2018 but it took effect on my phone on May 10th, I noticed. But still, more than 24 posters are on – unless the app developer did not deliver in time 🙂
- After the better Lit App update, even getting some errors on android users like me but still manageable. The only culprit to liking all your followers’ stories, not everyone will love you back as they should – I wondered if sticking to 1 or 5 stories instead of 24 posts will work but higher rate (cheeky).
- Some features update only apply to a few limited testers (maybe) before it releases. If you are into detail photography, you can tell between a “screenshot” upload and uploaded photos either by a bot or whatever.
- I’d loved to share more tips as one of the Lit Early Adopters, but that would lose the essence if I’m the only one talking about it. HIT THAT COMMENT section – you’re more than welcome to LINK your community or group of mining Mithrils, in-depth reviews of mining, etc – who knows I might join or Arthur or Martha will?
- You show “TRUE HEART” likes or TRUE LIT likes & YOU WILL GET BANNED! (company’s lame excuse) haha
HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MITHRIL TOKEN FROM LIT?
It’s what everybody asks since diving into the social mining! If you follow Mithril’s Medium updates, Twitter, Telegram and other social media channels, then for sure they will let us know. So keep an eye on it, Lit (aka Liters, Litizens, Litians, Litiens, Litblazers, and other users name it under the sun lit! It’s not from Mithril just by the enthusiasts’ miners or users 24/7).
For the meantime, here’s the Mithril Roadmap Infographic when will they release the wallet:
READ THEIR WHITEPAPER TO ANSWER MAYBE MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS:
HOW DOES LIT DISCOVER or FEATURED works?
According to Mithril, “Lit Discover is a feature for those looking to connect with more people, groups, and communities that share similar interests. It will feature news, business, media, and celebrity story feeds based on the user’s current trending interests calculated via data collection algorithms or based on user selection. This feature will also include Friends of Friends, Interests Groups, Category Feeds,etc. in which Lit Discover feeds will cater to user interests and help facilitate a more active and community enriched social life.”
AFTER ANOTHER UPDATE ON FEATURED BULLETIN?
Not long ago, Mithril tweeted the tweeps on the Twitter guessing game, “what’s the most exciting news to be released tomorrow,” they wrote. My question was, did all of us Lit Users had a CAT FEEL of it at the very least if you have been featured yet or not? I’ve seen celebrities same day and day out still the same faces among the commoners’ cat of lit, haha. Below was Mithril tweet dated June 8.
The “Upload” feature for Android devices are officially launched!
6/8 is “Best Friends Day”, invite your best friends to enjoy our brand new features, and Social Mining together!
IS THERE ANY AFFILIATE OR REFERRAL?
No, but if you want to get LIT hearts ♥♥♥ from me then you can follow me, and I will always follow back @jenniferbaulch (just type username in Lit search) BECAUSE I HAD NEVER BEEN A BOT but an alien, which is not against the rules — NOW MY account SUSPENDED officially, although my exile was June 19, 2018 (6 days prior). Refer to my tips #31
Watch this page review for any UPDATES:
I will come back and update when necessary! Sure I AM & still WILL! –
My DATE of SUSPENSION? June 25th – ADMIT IT – I STAND OUT from the crowd – not because
I was framed as an ugly stalker but there was more than what you canNOT see out there – I was framed for different reasons – so that the TRUTH shall be exposed to help those who see it not for everyone — wondering what’s going on still the crypto world of an ICO? OPEN your eyes and mind your game – mine your game! SOMEONE has to be SACRIFICED for a lot of reasons unsaid here! THAT’S WHY I stopped putting more tips — before I was suspended — I got a pop-up tricky question regarding my blog LIT review — but I hope that person proved me wrong — otherwise — I would think otherwise 🙂
You can interpret what you read on every story does not mean, it’s happening to the person’s private world — every one plays their virtual reality game the way you want it – but YOUR OWN IMAGINATION should not transfer to the other person’s imagination EXACTLY how you think you are reading each story game. If you play dirty in your game, then that’s up to you.
HOW you define WHAT YOU YOURSELF “sees it” or “perceives it” – ONLY DEFINES YOU – NOT ME! There’s a HUGE difference between HOW you judge other person’s behaviour but it does not LABEL them to HOW you see them in the surface stuff. If you imagine things DIRTY yourself by what you see because your BRAIN & HEART are!
HOW ABOUT YOU TURN AROUND and PUT YOUR SHOES in my SHOES — WHAT WOULD YOU DO — DO YOU THINK I WOULD DO THE SAME — NOT AT ALL? I NEVER DONE THAT TO ANYBODY ON MY LIT FRIENDS COMMUNITY — BUT SOMEHOW — HOW YOU TARGETED MY PERSONAL LIFE IS FUCKING ABUSIVE AND IT IS ON THE BORDERLINE OF BULLYING without you REALISING IT.
HERE is my GRACE to you, if Mithril Lit someday and read my BLOG — I would not dare to name names to PROVE TO YOU that I do not care — Mithril can keep records if they do not wipe chat messages in their system — and they will NOT FIND ANYTHING that represents how THEY SUSPENDed me.
Some of you are too heartless for me, I was disappointed with the friendship that bonded — that’s how you call BELOW average TABLOIDS newspapers — SOME OF YOU stays in the middle (Switzerland way) and done excellent observation or above average contents to your CORE message that really defines who are you and not what you see only by your naked eyes (who’s more naked)?
IN FACT, that we have not met yet in person – but I guess I left a great impression to the Lit App community world. SO KEEP LIT to how you want it – nobody cares but I was a real friend to those who reach out to me & I reach out to you. Thanks to all my friends, Mithril can keep back what I mine – it’s NOTHING to me!
Literally removed from the space? — fly high — the universe is limitless outside your spacecraft having confined by the rules… not everybody has to fit in — someone has to take out higher in another time and another place!#space #hodl #moon #universe #leadership #love https://t.co/ZnvXkje6co
— jєииїfєяЯвaцlcн (@jenniferRbaulch) June 26, 2018
MY TWEET FEED ANGEL SPOKE after my removal – Am I dimensional being:-)? Coincidence? or Timing?
FEAR OF MISSING OUT?
Who cares? Maybe yes, maybe not? If the prediction of the wallet is right, then yeah IT COULD LOOK fishy for the CATS, right?
Simple. So they start suspending accounts including mine who are not bots. I emailed them, no reply (wondered if they’re bots – someone wrote, on Mithril Telegram Community “it’s their machine studies the LIT users behaviours” (sounds like retarded to me if that machine bot unable to pick up a HUMAN behaviour like me?) Maybe it was only programmed to detect an ‘accused as a stalker’ – did they fancy me too?
So here’s to all the WISE CATS! Speaking of bots I had still bots in my suspended account “FOLLOWERS that hasn’t removed after they warned LIT USERS a few weeks ago before banned and they were still playing the game for a week or two. How’s that fair to the animals?
“THIS IS IT, GENTLEMEN”
Prior to the removal of the space crew member due to inappropriate behaviour perceived as a human being, not a bot, the official court decided to remove her the from Lit space!
During her duties day in and day out – her profile followers and friends have often balanced ratio since joining the LIT space network. Her KEY was only to “FOLLOW BACK” often & also “LIKE BACK” first (before any other method), only a few here and there if she wanted to follow from the freshies.
From its launch, she did follow some “featured ones” since they are the easy target volume to observe what they are posting on LIT and WATCH their behaviours as much as the Mithril-Lit machines (bots maybe) watch the LIT non-featured behaviours too at all times since day one!
As far as the space crew member’s concern, the 100+ existing bots or non-active followers were still there after they announced the removal of bots! The figure stated on the profile has never been changed, they were there always before the space crew member faced the LIT firing squad.
*INFO POST? I believe it’s the aggregation of everything like their business algorithm of the system, the content you share, the volume of contents before and after the 24 stories set rules implemented.
Rewards rating, I believe it fluctuates as new users (labelled us commoners) coming into the system before the Early & Mid Adopters. BUT if you have picked up and used part of my methods, the likes4likes was similar ratings (average or above fluctuation) “except ONE user 🙂 apparently” recently until I was suspended when you have grounded your followers & friends aka “reciprocation”. Also, try to experiment less content than 24 depending on your stories. For likers, it’s quicker to move on to the other LIT members & increases your audience than stuck to few.
Cleaning up quicker those who do not like back, is a manageable task. I did not clean up featured ones immediately until later but I never like their posts as I already stated above.
*MY SOURCE: Cats ears channels! Learn about their ears movement and hearing frequencies absorption calibration; you will be surprised how to use them in times of danger, or whatever is going on around their planet! Cats do have great projected timing at its peak – it’s THE FULL MOON! – Just fly high and observe what’s going on the other planet or the earthlings’ planet!
In other words, OBSERVE every LIT users that may stand out, lazy contents, the featured ones, the big brother & his crew if you’re not connected to them? What did you observe about their behaviours? How do they represent the company compared to others in ICO world? Last but not the least, collaborating with some friends that you can share some legit information and studies the market as much as you or even higher than your research workloads online.
Leave the rest with me, because it is not yet time unless I AM PROMPTED (saying that,don’t know everyyyything).
TO BE HONEST:
I’m glad to be out for now – the court system banned me due to my blog post LIT review, in the first place – unless they prove me wrong?
Here’s one truth — I don’t need to dig my tweet media — but if you do — you will find evidence. I challenged Mithril Twitter one time and they did not LIKE my tweet — so I CHANGED my TUNE and MAKE IT SWEETER — and in NO TIME — THEY HEARTED IT! Howzat? huh?
Nugget: “TRUE LEADERSHIP supports community from the SPARKS ground level and not the glitters – glamours – sparkles of the UPSIDE-DOWN only!” (Animals, take note of this quote of mine!)
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISMS are often part of the leadership core to censor them and take them on board. LACK OF COMMUNICATION of addressing the particular issue direct to the person is unacceptable but also honourable dismissal I have ever had to move forward in my life! It was a hell great ride, indeed! Farewell Mith! Prove me one day, when you go through the crypto BUBBLES. I time-travel to the MOON, so get ready for the FULL MOONLIT party when that time comes, if not soon or later.
Thank you very much for all your recent support, I never thought I discovered I have more than enough friends when you go through tough times!
I never meant to harm anyone if you actually knew from the start to finish. Know that I have two party friends, I did try my last shot to communicate myself for them to “shut up” but it’s not under my control – at the end of the day, it’s all individual’s choice so I left before my removal.
Keep lit it up!
The best leaders are humble enough to realize their victories depend upon their people. (Yassss & just don’t ban them without providing a valid constructive reason like they are just dog in your company).
#quote #leardership #crypto https://t.co/cvHKu60lSU
— jєииїfєяЯвaцlcн (@jenniferRbaulch) June 28, 2018
ARE THERE ANY SIMILAR APP OR BLOCKCHAIN-BASED SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE LIT?
Yes, I will review them on my blog posts after Lit and share them with you, if you are not left behind.
If you are on Lit app already, don’t hesitate to share your experience in the comment below. You are welcome to share your Lit name and also your website or other social networks if any.
Last but not the least, educate yourself regarding the blockchain.
While you are being rewarded with Mithril on Lit, you can simultaneously earn bitcoin.
Apparently, the Early Adopters on Earn.com getting better rewards than the next gen if you are a bit later subscribers
(who knows the thing will be better) but it’s well worth experience to know what’s coming in the current market while you are
rewarded like the LIT app.
BTW, where did I meet LIT as one of the Early Adopters? It was in Earn.com