Is it worth it?
I hate to say, I already experienced Malaria when I was in high school and Dengue Fever when I was in college in the Philippines due to bloody mosquito bites! I’m a mozzie magnet person wherever I go especially warmer months in Australia (summer). I tried natural repeller; it does work to wear the strong smell but inappropriate if you are not bushwalking or just at home gardening. Why not try this ultrasonic?
Chemical-free, Up to 3-metre coverage, non-toxic, three-time settings – 4hrs, 6hrs, 12hrs
It works sometimes! Then a mosquito bites me!